October 08: In more than two decades of a career, Deepak Balutia fills more roles at once, from being a secretary of District Youth Congress to Media In-charge Kumaun Region and Spokesperson of Uttarakhand state congress committee.
Here is a look of his journey as a politician over the years.
– Deepak Balutia was born in a middle-class family with its roots in a farming community from village Baluti of district Nainital, Uttarakhand. Balutia studied Bachelor of Science, B.Ed and MBA (HR).
– He debuted in Politics in the year 1993 as a secretary of District Youth Congress from Nainital and served until 1995 in the same profile. Being impressed by his skill and capability, he was promoted to the designation of President of District youth congress from Nainital in 1999. This meteoric rise of Balutia in the congress party made him earn huge accolades along with the change in the life of the people of Nainital with a room of pride, love and support in his heart. Each day he became more amazed seeing the support of local people and the Government, and this spectacular journey continued until 2007. His agenda to work for the common good with a broad political spectrum counted himself on top when he was promoted to Vice president of State Youth Congress from Uttarakhand in the year 2007 until 2011. In that period, he took charge as the President of Public School Association in Haldwani from 2010 to 2013 and President of B.Ed. College Association in Uttarakhand from 2006 to 2010.
– In the year 2014 Balutia had earned the position as a Spokesperson of Uttarakhand state congress committee until 21 July 2021. From 22 July 2021 he toppled as Media In-charge of Kumaun Region and Spokesperson of Uttarakhand state congress committee. He remained a Candidature for Vidhansabha 59, Haldwani (Uttarakhand).
Balutia had organized and led various protests and marches in the state and led various agitations against the BJP Government on issues of misrule specific to water & Electricity. Balutia’s heroics in Haldwani where he fought with three days hunger strike against illegal admissions at Dr. Sushila Tiwari Medical College in Haldwani being promoted by the Chief Minister of BJP Government in Uttarakhand. Lending huge support for the residents of Uttarakhand, he stood firm for the Movement of the ownership rights (Malikana Haq) of land and houses of nearly 7000 families in the Jawahar Jyoti – Damuadhunga area. He took an active part in all the programmes at various levels organized by UKPCC/AICC. He firmly stood with nearly 6078 Families in the slum area of Haldwani (Vanbhoolpura, Rajpura, Ambedkar Nagar, Gandhi Nagar, Gusai Nagar, Valli Jali Lauj etc.) to protect the rights under the provision of The Uttarakhand Reforms, regularization, rehabilitation and Resettlement Act 2018.
After a huge success that had cemented his place in Indian Politics, his contribution for the social development in his constituency knows no bounds. Being an effective authority, after a call from honorable Rahul Gandhi Ji Balutia quickly steads the ship and supported more than 3000 families by providing ration kits during the lockdown period. A trait that Balutia sets apart is his selfless social responsibility for the people and upliftment of the education of children of Uttarakhand. He always goes out of his way to show personal affection towards the people and this is evident from his innumerous contribution. To illustrate more,
1) He had organized a camp for the admission of children from the weaker section under the provisions of the RTE, Act.
2) He had provided free medical help and aid to the underprivileged.
3) Donates furniture to Govt. Schools.
4) Organized blood donation camps.
5) Providing free education to poor children.
6) Donation to the National School for Blind and specially-abled Children.
7) Organized “Polythene hatao” campaign under the “Clean & Green Haldwani” programme.
Besides being a political leader, Deepak Balutia is an entrepreneur and owner of a Vintage High Street Mall in Haldwani and manages B.Ed. Colleges and schools Kathgodam –Haldwani.
Claim to Fame – Deepak Balutia
Felicitated with the honorary Doctorate award in social work by Bharath Virtual University registered under the NITI AYOG, Govt. of India.
He is indispensable to the party which is no less than a wonder that had followed with his goodwill and humanity towards each and everyone for their betterment. His extraversions made him a skilful leader, and his dedication towards the development of the society uplifted the community and united everyone altogether.
Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/deepakbalutia
Facebook Profile- https://www.facebook.com/deepak.balutia.96/
458445 591698Thanks for the post. I like your writing style – Im trying to start a weblog myself, I think I may read thru all your posts for some suggestions! Thanks once far more. 254834
695524 518841Howdy! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you may have here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for a lot more soon. 126673
582043 869142very nice put up, i in fact adore this web web site, maintain on it 18707
165872 133628Effectively written articles like yours renews my faith in todays writers. Youve written info I can lastly agree on and use. Thank you for sharing. 557363
Your style is so unique compared to many other people. Thank you for publishing when you have the opportunity,Guess I will just make this bookmarked.2
With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of unique content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any solutions to help reduce content from being ripped off? I’d really appreciate it.
certainly like your web-site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll certainly come back again.
I will right away grab your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.
I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
72864 933799An fascinating discussion may be valued at comment. I do believe that you basically write read much more about this subject, it may possibly not often be a taboo topic but normally persons are too couple of to dicuss on such topics. To a higher. Cheers 691397
It¦s really a nice and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.